Born August 17, 1953 in the village of Akhalgori. In 1977 he graduated from the Tbilisi State Academy of Arts, then the creative graduate school in St. Petersburg.
Diploma works were transferred to the Tretyakov Gallery.
Since 1981 is a member of the Union of Artists of the USSR.
Since 1984 is a member of International Artists Foundation.
Since 2003 is a professor at the Tbilisi State Academy of Arts.
Since 2010 is an academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Georgia.
Kunstausstellung Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, 25. 26. Oktober 2014
Tbilisi, Erekle II Str 8/10